Sulphur Mountain

We've been having some technical difficulties in producing our 2nd episode but it looks like we are getting back on track and should have it up by next week. In the mean time, I've answered another student question asking for a behind the scenes look at how I film these episodes. Unfortunately I didn't get the lighting right in this one either (new location) but there are some nice views of Sulphur Mountain, just north of Ventura, California.

Thanks for tuning in.



Cycling in a Toque: Sulphur Mountain

Sunday 19 January 2014

Sulphur Mountain

We've been having some technical difficulties in producing our 2nd episode but it looks like we are getting back on track and should have it up by next week. In the mean time, I've answered another student question asking for a behind the scenes look at how I film these episodes. Unfortunately I didn't get the lighting right in this one either (new location) but there are some nice views of Sulphur Mountain, just north of Ventura, California.

Thanks for tuning in.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home